Sunday, May 2, 2010

I created my first world! :)

I split my labratories into sperate components to be able to import them into Crysis, as seen below.
After importing my labratory into the environment I build up three morphing ramps for the rears entries to the three elements of Darwin's lab. I found this quite challenging. I then started to accumulate the density of the forest that I wanted to surround Darwin's labratory using a variety of folage.

I wanted the meeting place for the two scientists to be peacful and natural. I constructed a lagoon and a flat park area for them to meet in. Darwin's path wraps around the lagoon. The path then extends through the meeting place to a ramp that bends around the mountain to Kuepper's labratory positioned on the peak.



Ultimately, I cut down the extra land to make some more dramatic cliffs. This represents the differnt time periods in which these two scientists worked.


No comments:

Post a Comment