Monday, March 21, 2011

Early Progress

I arrived at and left todays tute not incredibly happy with what I had completed to date. Our model was coming along strong but my drawings weren't quite up to scratch. In my first attempt I tried to tick the three boxes required by the assignment, but didn't quite capture the architecture within the building. I hope that seeking out some more information on the building will better equip me to re approach these drawings.

I believe the most important pieces of advice I received today where:
- line weights were a bit off in quite a few of the drawings
- the vacantness of the pool edge and darkness of the hatching draw too much attention
- drawings were often too diagrammatic
- first approach what you want to say through your drawings, and then how.


Ground Floor Plan

Public vs Private Analysis

Structure

Site/Plan


Trees and Poles


No comments:

Post a Comment